The year is 2012, long foretold by the Mayans, the Bible, Nostradamus, Wikipedia, and John Cusack, among other expert sources, as THE END OF THE WORLD. In honor of this momentous occasion, the Pops announce their 2012 album and tour dates.
THE DARK ALBUM 12/21/12 – CHICKEN LITTLE SOUP – Mayan Penicillin – aPOPaLips Now!
This is likely our last community band recording and possibly the first one with respectable sales due to this type of insipid exploitation.
Now, if you simply can’t wait for the new album, come out and see the Pops:
- LITTLE LEAGUE PARADE – Saturday, April 21, 9:00am – 11:00am, BPC Baseball Field
- BOGARDUS TRIANGLE VIEWING GARDEN – Saturday, May 12, 10:30am – 12:30pm, TriBeCa – Hudson & Reade Streets
- THE SIDEWALK CAFE – Saturday, May 19, 7pm, 6th St & Ave A
- FRYING PAN AT CHELSEA PIERS – Sunday, June 10, 2pm – Pier 66 (12th Ave & 26th St)
- 4th OF JULY PERFORMANCE IN WAGNER PARK – Wednesday, July 4, 9pm, Battery Park City